Billy James Hargis Papers (MC 1412)
This series includes two subseries. The first subseries includes newspapers produced by the Christian Crusade. The second includes other newspapers.
- Christian Crusade Weekly, October 1969-December 1971.
- Christian Crusade Weekly, 1972-1973.
- Christian Crusade Weekly, January-August 1974, April 1975.
- Christian Crusade Weekly, New Delhi Edition, May 1971-November 1974.
- Christian Crusade/Christian Crusade Newspaper, 1981-1988 (scattered issues).
- Christian Crusade/Christian Crusade Newspaper, 1989-1999 (scattered issues).
Newspapers in this subseries are divided into two groups by size. The first group includes small format newspapers measuring approximately 18 x 12 inches; the second group consists of larger newspapers. These materials are arranged alphabetically by newspaper title. Most runs of newspapers have missing issues; the designation “scattered issues” indicates significant gaps in the collection’s holdings of that paper.
Box 120 Small Format Newspapers
- ABN Correspondence (Anti-Bolshevik Bloc of Nations, Munich, Germany), August-September 1956.
- ACC Today (Abilene Christian College, TX), Fall 1968-October 1973 (scattered issues).
- Action (Sons of Liberty, Hollywood, CA), September-October 1967.
- ADA World (Americans for Democratic Action), September 1960-September 1967; January-February 1978.
- Advertising Council News (New York, NY), February 1953.
- AFL-CIO Milwaukee Labor Press (Milwaukee County Labor Council, WI), February-March 1967.
- AFL-CIO News, May 1978.
- A.G.C. Reporter (Associated Gospel Churches, Wilkinsburg, PA), April 1966; September 1967-December 1969; January 1971-June 1973 (scattered issues).
- Air-Scoop (Local 148 UAW, AFL-CIO, Long Beach, CA), October 1964.
- The Alabama Baptist (Alabama Baptist Convention), April 1970.
- America Speaks (William Kullgren, ed., Atascadero, CA), July 1945.
- The American Atheist, A Voice of Reason (Madalyn Murray), February 1965.
- American Civil Liberties Union News (San Francisco, CA), November 1965; May-July 1967.
Box 121 Small Format Newspapers
- The Africa Times (Rhodesian Ministry of Information, Immigration and Tourism), October 1973-April 1979.
Box 122 Small Format Newspapers
- The American Eagle (American Party), Sept 1973-January 1976.
- The American Eagle (Millard Grubbs, ed.), Vol. 1, No. 100, n.d..
- American Education Lobby (Washington, D.C.), n.d.
- American Examiner (Jewish Examiner/American Hebrew, New York, NY), May 1962.
- American Heritage Protective Committee (San Antonio, TX), 1952.
- The American Mercury Religious Supplement (Torrance, CA), ca. 1976.
- The American News Analyst (Independent Press Publishers, Des Moines, IA), June 1971; March, October 1976.
- The American Patriot (We, the People, Phoenix, AZ), January 1977.
- The American Protest (American Protestant Defense League), 1950.
- The American Statesman (J. Bracken Lee, pub., Salt Lake City, UT), February 1960; December 1961-August 1962.
- American Student (American Student Movement, Anti-Imperialist, Cleveland, OH), April 1970.
- The American Vindicator (The Vindicator Association, Washington, D.C.), September 1940.
- American Voice of Fatima (Barnabite Fathers, Fatima Shrine, Youngstown, NY), 1970.
- Americans for America (Wickliffe B. Vennard, Houston, TX), March 1970.
- Americans for Individual Action (St. Paul, MN), n.d.
- Analysis (Frank Chodorov, ed., New York, NY), October 1948.
- The Anvil (Labor Educational Association, New York, NY), March-October 1965.
- The Appeal (Oklahoma Council for Labor’s Rank and File), May 1964.
- Approach, April 1968-September 1968.
- Armed Citizens News (National Alliance to Keep and Bear Arms, Norborne, MO), November 1975.
- Attack! (National Youth Alliance, Washington, D.C.), Fall 1970-[December] 1972.
- The Auditor Worldwide (The Church of Scientology of California), 1971, 1975, 1979, 1981.
Box 123 Small Format Newspapers
- The Augusta Courier (Roy V. Harris, Augusta, GA), June 1966-December 1970 (scattered issues).
Box 124 Small Format Newspapers
- The Augusta Courier, January 1971-September 1974
- The AVC Bulletin (American Veterans Committee), August 1946; July-August 1969.
- Aware–The Square Newspaper (Alan Bock, editor), July 1969.
Box 125 Small Format Newspapers
- The Baptist Challenge (M.L. Moser, Jr., Little Rock, AR), November 1968.
- The Baptist Message (Louisiana Baptist Convention), April 1960.
- Baptist Bible Tribune (Baptist Bible Fellowship, Springfield, MO), February 1961-October 1970; June 1973.
- The Baptist Vision (Tom Malone, editor/publisher, Pontiac, MI) April 1973-January 1977 (scattered issues).
- The Beacon (Coronado, CA), May 1962.
- Benefactor (Alfred Lawson), Vol. 1, No’s 1, 11, 16, n.d.
- Berkeley Barb (Berkeley, CA), August 1969.
- Bible-Science Newsletter (Bible-Science Association, Caldwell, ID), January 1968-December 1976; February-June 1978 (scattered issues).
Box 126 Small Format Newspapers
- The Black Panther, November 17, 1973.
- B’nai B’rith Messenger (Jewish Publications, Los Angeles, CA) December 1965-January 1966.
- The Bond (Committee for GI Rights, New York, NY), January 1968; April 1970.
- Boys Town Times (Father Flanagan’s Boy Home, Boys Town, Nebraska), May 1951.
- California Independent (Fresno, CA), May, July 1973.
- The California Statesman (Oceanside/San Diego, CA), March 1963; March 1964.
- Canadian Tribune (Toronto, Ontario), August 1964.
- Career (United Office and Professional Workers of America), September 1949.
- The Catalyst (Brad Baker, editor/publisher, New Orleans, LA), April 1969.
- The Catholic Worker (Catholic Worker Movement), October 1964-December 1969; March 1973-November 1976; May-June 1978.
- Challenge (Progressive Labor Party, New York, NY), June, August 1965.
Box 127 Small Format Newspapers
- Christian Beacon (Carl McIntire), July 1946; March 1955; August 1957; February 1958; July 1961; April 1963-December 1972 (scattered issues).
Box 128 Small Format Newspapers
- Christian Beacon, January 1973-December 1974 (scattered issues).
Box 129 Small Format Newspapers
- Christian Beacon, January 1975-August 1977 (scattered issues).
Box 130 Small Format Newspapers
- Christian Defense League (Baton Rouge, LA), C.D.L. Special Report No. 1, n.d.
- Christian Economics (Christian Freedom Foundation, New York, NY) May 1952; December 1965-October 1970.
- Christian Vanguard (New Christian Crusade Church), April 1971-December 1974.
- The Church of God (Theocratic Party, Queen’s Village, NY), March, September 1964; March 1968.
- The CIO News (Washington, D.C.), July 1948; June 1952.
- Citizens Informer (Tri-State Informer, Overland, MO), October 1974; March 1975.
- Citizen’s Intelligence Digest (Bakersfield, CA), Vol. 1, No. 1, n.d.
- Civil Liberties (American Civil Liberties Union), September, December 1970.
- Civil Liberties in New York (New York Civil Liberties Union), January, May 1955; October 1956.
- Combat (British National Party), November-December 1965.
- Common Sense (Conde McGinley, ed./Christian Educational Association, Union, NJ), September 1947; November 1950-November 1952; March 1961-May 1972 (scattered issues).
- Congress of Freedom News (Summit, MS), October 1974; November 1975.
- The Conservative Georgian (The Southern Conservative Publishing Company), April 1963.
- Constitution-News Review (Renton, WA), September 1962.
- “Controversy” (Salon Ltd., Norborne, MO), January, June 1976.
- CRC Viewpoint (Ohio Committee to Restore the Constitution), January-March 1978.
- Crossroads (E.J. Lewis, Newspaper Printing Corporation, Sandia Base, NM), March 1964.
- Crusader (American Baptist Convention), February 1961; September 1966.
- The Daily O’Collegian (Oklahoma State University), June 1961.
- Dallas Notes (Stoney Burns, pub., Dallas, TX), Vol. 2, No. 15, n.d.
- Dawn (Independence Foundation Portland, IN), January 1966-January 1968 (scattered issues).
Box 131 Small Format Newspapers
- Daily World (Longview Publishing Company, New York, NY), July-September 1968.
NOTE: Continues The Worker.
Box 132 Small Format Newspapers
- Daily World, October-December 1968.
Box 133 Small Format Newspapers
- Daily World, January-March 1969.
Box 134 Small Format Newspapers
- Daily World, April-June 1969.
Box 135 Small Format Newspapers
- Daily World, July-September 1969.
Box 136 Small Format Newspapers
- Daily World, October-November 1969.
Box 137 Small Format Newspapers
- Daily World, January-March 1970.
Box 138 Small Format Newspapers
- Daily World, April-June 1970.
Box 139 Small Format Newspapers
- Daily World, July-September 1970.
Box 140 Small Format Newspapers
- Daily World, October-December 1970.
Box 141 Small Format Newspapers
- Daily World, January-March 1971.
Box 142 Small Format Newspapers
- Daily World, April-June 1971.
Box 143 Small Format Newspapers
- Daily World, July-September 1971.
Box 144 Small Format Newspapers
- Daily World, October-December 1971.
Box 145 Small Format Newspapers
- Daily World, January-March 1972.
Box 146 Small Format Newspapers
- Daily World, April-June 1972.
Box 147 Small Format Newspapers
- Daily World, July-September 1972.
Box 148 Small Format Newspapers
- Daily World, October-December 1972.
Box 149 Small Format Newspapers
- Daily World, January-March 1973.
Box 150 Small Format Newspapers
- Daily World, April-May 1973.
Box 151 Small Format Newspapers
- The David Livingstone Missionary Foundation (Tulsa, OK), Vol. 1, No. 2, Vol. 2, No. 3, n.d.
- The Democrat (Democratic National Committee), February-October 1952 (scattered issues).
- Divine Love (The Apostolate of Christian Action, Fresno, CA), 1969-1973, 1975, 1979.
- DRWAW Journal (Distillery, Rectifying, Wine and Allied Workers’ International of America), September 1964.
- The Education Sun (School of Education, New York University), July 1951; April 1952.
- The Educator (James H. Townsend, ed., Fullerton, CA), September-December 1971; September 1972.
- Election Preview (United Republicans of California), June 1966.
- Electrical Union World (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Local 3, New York, NY), October 1961.
- The Empire State Minute Man (Sons of the American Revolution), Vol. 1, No. 2-3, n.d.
- Encounter (Christian League of Souther Africa/Rhodesia Christian Group), July 1977.
- The Enquirer/Christian Enquirer (RDS Development Services, Williamsport, PA), March-June 1972; March 1974; January 1976-August 1977 (scattered issues).
- Equal Justice (International Labor Defense, New York, NY), April 1938.
- Exposé (Stuart Publications, New York, NY), November 1951-April 1953; November 1954; June 1955.
Box 152 Small Format Newspapers
- Family Renewal (Christian Renewal, Clovis, CA), n.d.
- Far Eastern Beacon (Far Eastern Council of Christian Churches), December 1968-October 1976.
- Farmers Union Herald (St. Paul, MN), January 1962.
- The Farmer’s Voice (Wooster, Ohio), Fall 1961, Winter 1962, Fall 1963.
- The Federationist (International Labor Press of America), April 1936 [reproduction by the Conservative Political Association, New Orleans, LA].
- The Fellowship News (Bob Jones University), March 1971-January 1973.
- The Fiery Cross (United Klans of America, Tuscaloosa, AL), Vol. 2, No. 8, n.d..
- The Fighting American (Homer Owen, Waco, TX), March 1961; January-February 1962.
- Fire! (Students for a Democratic Society, Chicago, IL), November 1969.
- Ford Rouge News (Ford Motor Company, Dearborn, MI), April 1949.
- Fort Hamilton American (Judson Bayard Reece, Hamilton, OH), September 1969-January 1971.
- Fraternal Outlook (International Workers Order, New York, NY) November 1943; December 1947.
- Free China Weekly (Chinese Information Service, Taipei), April 1968; July 1976-January 1979.
- Free Enterprise (Harry T. Everingham, ed., Phoenix, AZ), June 1969-September 1973; September 1976.
Box 153 Small Format Newspapers
- The Free Press (Syd D. Pierce, ed., Redmond, OR), March 1949. NOTE: Item missing.
- Freedom (Church of Scientology of California), September [1972?]-April 1975.
- The Freedom Record (Freedom Publishing Company, Fort Walton Beach, FL), June 1962.
- Freedom’s Voice (MacArthur Freedom Association, Kenosha, WI), 1964-1965.
- The Fundamentalist (J. Frank Norris, ed., Fort Worth, TX), July 1950.
- Good Government Educator (Good Government Educational League, Seattle, WA), December 1946.
- Guardian (Weekly Guardian Associates, New York, NY), September 1974.
- Gun Week (Sidney, Ohio) September-December 1972.
- Harambe, (KU Black Student Union, Lawrence, KS), n.d.
- Herald of His Coming (Gospel Revivals, Los Angeles, CA), April 1973-September 1974; October 1977-May 1979 (scattered issues).
- Herald of Hope (Christ Faith Mission, Los Angeles, CA), March 1972-Fall 1978.
Box 154 Small Format Newspapers
- The Heretics (The National Insider, Chicago, IL), Summer 1966.
- Hill Topper (Alliance College, Cambridge Springs, PA), October 1950.
- Hoosier Legionnaire (Indiana Department, American Legion), February 1953.
- Hour of Prophecy (Fort Worth, TX), September 1972-May 1976; April-May 1979.
- Human Events (Washington, D.C.) April 1962; June 1963-November 1964.
- IFCO News (Interreligious Foundation for Community Organization, New York, NY), January 1972-October 1974
- IMUA Spot Light (Hawaii Residents’ Association), August 1949-December 1951, January 1967.
- The Independent (Expose, Inc., New York, NY), February-October 1966.
- The Indianapolis Jesus Press, ca. 1971.
- The Interchurch News (National Council of the Churches of Christ in the U.S.A.), March 1961-November 1962; October 1963; October 1964; April 1966-April 1968.
Box 155 Small Format Newspapers
- ISI Campus Report (Intercollegiate Society of Individualists), January 1963-Spring 1965 (scattered issues).
- The Jerusalem Post, Weekly Overseas Edition (Gershon Agron, founder, Israel), June 1973-June 1974.
- The Jewish Chronicle (Pittsburgh Jewish Publication and Education Foundation, PA), October 1968.
- JFG, The Jones Family’s Grandchildren (Norman, OK), November [1969?].
- Labor (Standard Railroad Labor Organizations), May 1964-October 1966 (scattered issues).
- Leviathan (V.R.- Leviathan Publications, San Francisco, CA), May 1970.
- Legionnaire (Woods W. Lynch Post 19, Midland, TX), October 1962.
- Liberdad (Citizens Committee for Agriculture, Salinas, CA), September [1971?]; November 1972.
- [No Title], (Liberty Lobby, Washington, D.C.), n.d.
- Liberty or License (Wichita, KS), August 1969.
- Lincoln News (Lincoln-Mercury Division, Detroit, MI), March 1949.
- Los Angeles Free Press, November 1967; July 1969.
- The Lutheran Witness (The Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod), July 1975.
- The Machinist (International Association of Machinist and Aerospace Workers), January-March 1967.
- The Manchester Guardian Weekly (Manchester, England), March 1951; February-June 1952.
- Michael (Institute of Political Action, Rougemont, Quebec) July-December 1976.
- Michael Fighting (Rougemont, Quebec), April-September 1976.
- Militant American (Jonathan Wainwright Post No. 492, American Legion, San Antonio, TX), June-July 1962.
- Militant Truth (Sherman A. Patterson, Christian Citizens Crusade, Atlanta, GA), June 1957; November 1965-November 1966; December 1968-April 1974; June 1976 (scattered issues).
Box 156 Small Format Newspapers
- The Millville Army Air Field Thunderbolt (Millville, NJ), March 1945.
- Mississippi Farmer (Jackson, MS), June 1968; June 1970.
- The Morning Star (East Africa Christian Alliance, Nairobi, Kenya) December 1968-December 1972 (scattered issues).
- The Mobilizer to End the War in Vietnam (Spring Mobilization Committee, San Francisco, CA), April 1967.
- Movement (The Movement Press, San Francisco, CA) August 1968.
- Muhammad Speaks (Elijah Muhammad), April 1963-November 1971 (scattered issues).
- NAM News (National Association of Manufacturers) October 1948.
- National Christian News (Ocala/St. Petersburg, FL), May 1963-1972 (scattered issues).
- The National Council News (National Council of Churches of Christ in the U.S.A.), November-December 1950.
- National Eagle (Walter Huss, Portland, OR), May-June 1964.
- The National Educator (Fullerton, CA), December 1972-January 1973; May 1974; September 1976.
- National Guardian (Weekly Guardian Associates, New York, NY), March 1952; July 1961-1962 (scattered issues).
Box 157 Small Format Newspapers
- National Guardian, 1963-July 1967, November 1975 (scattered issues).
- National Jewish Post and Opinion (Gabriel Cohen, editor/publisher, New York, NY), September-November 1965.
Box 158 Small Format Newspapers
- National Observer (Paul O. Peters, ed., WA, D.C.) October 1957.
- The National Record (Washington, D.C.), May, July 1944.
- National Right to Life News (National Right to Life Committee), November 1973.
- National Spotlight (Highland Park, MI), February 1967.
- National Spotlight/Spotlight (Liberty Lobby, Washington, D.C.), September 1975-September 1976.
Box 159 Small Format Newspapers
- National Spotlight/Spotlight, October 1976-April 1977.
- NEA Reporter (Washington, D.C.), November 1967-November 1969; April 1971-December 1973.
Box 160 Small Format Newspapers
- New America (Socialist Party, New York, NY), December 1970.
- The New American (American Defense Fund, Palatine, IL), April 1969.
- New American Movement (Berkeley, CA), January, May 1972.
- New Horizons for Youth (Youth Publications, New York, NY) January 1961-ca. 1963 (scattered issues).
- The New Right (Michigan National Youth Alliance), March, September 1969.
- New Solidarity (National Caucus of Labor Committees), March-July 1973; October 1974.
- The New Start (American Church Union of the Episcopal Church), November 1947.
- New York Free Press (Jack Banning, publisher), March 1968.
- New York Teacher News (UPWA) October-November 1952.
- The NFO Reporter (National Farmers Organization), November 1955.
- Nommo (UCLA Black Students’ Union), April 1969.
- North Dakota Union Farmer (Jamestown), September 1961-January 1962 (scattered issues).
- Occult Observer (Alpha Omega Outreach, Fresno, CA) Spring-Last Quarter 1973.
- The Oklahoma Observer (Frosty Troy, ed., Oklahoma City), May-July 1973.
Box 161 Small Format Newspapers
- The Oklahoma Opportunity (Oklahoma City), January-August 1964 (scattered issues).
- One Loyalty (Society of Red Haters, Huntington, WV), May 1952.
- The Orthodox Baptist (First Orthodox Baptist Church, Ardmore, OK), February 1944; February 1963; January 1969-May 1979 (scattered issues).
- The Organizer (Committee to Rebuild the National Welfare Rights Organization, New York, NY), February 1973.
- Panama Canal Spillway (Panama Canal), January 1964.
- Patriot Youth (New York, NY), September 1930.
- Peace Corps News (Washington, D.C.), Winter 1962.
- Peace News (London), June 1956; January 1965-March 1968 (scattered issues).
- Peoples World (Los Angeles, CA), February 1961; February-December 1962; July, October 1964.
Box 162 Small Format Newspapers
- Peoria Labor News (Peoria, IL), February 1962.
- Pittsburgh Freedom News (New York, NY), n.d.
- PM Daily (New York, NY), April 1946.
- The Presbyterian Layman (Presbyterian Lay Committee, United Presbyterian Church), February 1972-December 1974; February 1976-May 1979 (scattered issues).
- Private Property Free Enterprise (Ogle County Taxpayers Association, IL), October 1972-January 1977.
- The Progressive (Robert M. LaFolette, Sr., founder), January-February 1944.
- Protestant Telegraph (Puritan Printing Company, Belfast, Ireland), January 1973; November 1973-October 1976.
Box 163 Small Format Newspapers
- Protos (Los Angeles, CA), April-May 1970.
- Quaker Service (American Friends Service Committee), Fall 1970.
- The Record of the CTA Southern Section (California Teachers Association), October 1952.
- The Republican (Miami, FL), July, September, December 1965.
- Revival Fires (Milldale Baptist Church Bible Conference, Zachary, LA), May 1968-March 1969; April-June 1976.
- Revolutionary Communist Youth Newsletter (New York, NY), October 1971-February 1972.
- Right to Life News (Faith Chapel, Fresno, CA), May 1973.
- Rural Times (Albany, IN), July 1972.
- SDS New Left Notes (Students for a Democratic Society, Chicago, IL), September 1967; October 1968-October 1969.
- Shakedown (Wrightstown, NJ), April 1970.
- Silent Majority V.O.I.C.E. (Seattle, WA), June 1972-October 1973.
- Slovák v Amerike (New York, NY), November 1946; December 1947; March 1948.
- Socialist Call (Socialist Party, New York), February 1952.
- The Solid Rock News, n.d.
- The South End (Wayne State University), January 1969.
Box 164 Small Format Newspapers
- South Today (Southern Regional Council, Atlanta, GA), July 1969.
- The Southern Patriot (Southern Conference Educational Fund), June 1954; January 1955; January 1965-March 1970; January 1972-July 1976.
- Soviet Weekly (Co-operative Printing Society, London), October 1964.
- Special Miracle (Don Stewart Ministry, Phoenix, AZ), n.d.
- The Spotlight (Washington, D.C.), June 1976-March 1978 (scattered issues).
- Statecraft (C.B. Baker, ed., National Youth Action, Alexandria, VA), October 1968-January 1972 (scattered issues).
- Student Mobilizer (Student Mobilization Committee, New York, NY), December 1967.
- Student Statesman (Thomas Wyatt, Los Angeles, CA), June 1961; January 1964.
- Success (Constitutional Alliance, Washington, D.C.), August, September 1966.
- The Summit Sun (Mary Dawson Cain, ed., Summit, MS), August 1974.
- Target (War Assets Administration), May 1947.
- Tax Strike Digest (Torrance, CA), Summer 1972.
- Teacher’s Voice (Michigan Education Association), January 1972.
- Tempo (National Council of Churches), October 1968-December 1970.
Box 165 Small Format Newspapers
- The Texas Argus (Clyde Wantland, San Antonio, TX) April, Summer 1962.
- The Texas Defiance (San Antonio, TX), November 1964-January 1965.
- Through to Victory (Paul C. Neipp, Ridgecrest, CA), January 1964; September 1969-February 1974.
- The Thunderbolt (National States Rights Party, Savannah, GA), June 1967-January 1975 (scattered issues).
- Today’s World (Tom Finan, Jr., editor/publisher, St. Louis, MO), July-August 1946.
- Today’s World (Miracle Publishing Company, Miami, FL), September 1963-February 1964.
- The Trade Labor News (Organized Labor for the Members of Organized Labor, Long Beach, MS), November 1959.
- Tulsa Metropolitan Ministry (Tulsa, OK), March 1973.
- TWU Express (Transport Workers Union of America), March 1964; September 1966; January-February 1967; December 1972.
- UAW Solidarity (Detroit, MI), January-April 1963; June 1965-October 1968.
Box 166 Small Format Newspapers
- Understanding China Newsletter (American Friends Service Committee, Pasadena, CA), February 1966.
- Union (Ramsbury, Wiltshire, England), December 1948.
- USA (Unite Save America), May 1943.
- The Vet-Times (Army Times Publishing Company, Washington, D.C.), July 1950.
- Victoria Mirror (Victoria, TX), March-April 1962.
- Vietnam Courier (Hanoi), January 1970.
- Voice of Freedom (Mutual Co-Operation League of Canada), February 1961.
- Voice of Temperance (San Antonio, TX), April 1962.
- The Wallace Stand (George Wallace), March 1971-January 1972; June 1975.
- Walrus (Urbana-Champaign, IL), n.d.
- The War Cry (Salvation Army), October 1963.
- We, The People (Chicago, IL) September 1963-January 1964.
- Wellesley College News (Wellesley, MA), January, March 1950.
- Western Messenger (Baptist Bible Fellowship, Yakima, WA) January 1972-December 1976; March, May 1979.
- Western Voice (Harry H. Springer, Englewood, CO, founder), December 1947; March 1962-July 1969 (scattered issues).
- White Collar (Office and Professional Employees Union, AFL-CIO and CLC), November 1970.
- White Power (National Socialist White People’s Party), December 1972; October 1974.
- Wisconsin Report (Brookfield, WI), January 1978.
- Workers World (New York, NY), January 1966-December 1968.
- Workers’ Power (Socialist Publishing Company, Highland Park, Michigan), March-May 1973.
- Worldwide Evangelist (Concordia Publishing House, St. Louis, Missouri), April 1969-July 1974.
- Worldwide Impact (Campus Crusade for Christ International), October 1970.
- Young Socialist (Young Socialist Alliance, New York, NY), December 1963-January 1964; November 1974.
- The Young Worker (New York, NY), October 1967.
Box 167 Small Format Newspapers
- The Worker (Freedom of the Press Company/Longview Publishing Company, New York, NY), June 1950; November 1958-June 1961 (scattered issues). NOTE: Continued by Daily World.
Box 168 Small Format Newspapers
- The Worker, July 1961-March 1962.
Box 169 Small Format Newspapers
- The Worker, April-December 1962.
Box 170 Small Format Newspapers
- The Worker, 1963.
Box 171 Small Format Newspapers
- The Worker, 1964.
Box 172 Small Format Newspapers
- The Worker, 1965.
Box 173 Small Format Newspapers
- The Worker, 1966.
Box 174 Small Format Newspapers
- The Worker, January-September 1967.
Box 175 Small Format Newspapers
- The Worker, October 1967-July 1968.
Boxes 176 and 177 Large Format Newspapers
- The American Freeman (E. Haldeman-Julius, ed., Girard, KS), January, April 1944.
- The British Independent (The Racial Preservation Society, Brighton, Sussex), Spring 1966.
- The Christian American (Jack N. Payton, pub., Houston, TX), December 1966.
- China Post (Nancy Yu-Huang, pub., Taipei, Taiwan), February-April 1971; May-July 1973; August 1975-August 1976; April-May 1978 (scattered issues).
- The Councilor (Citizens Council of Louisiana), February 1963; January 1964; March 1970-June 1976 (scattered issues).
- Daily People’s World (Pacific Publishing Foundation, San Francisco, CA), January-February 1946 (scattered issues).
- Free Men Speak (Kent H. Courney, president, New Orleans, LA), July 1955.
- The Freedom Press, (Pressworthy Publication Corporation, Carpinteria, CA), August, September 1963.
- The Independent American (New Orleans, LA), December-January 1962; November 1965-December 1972 (scattered issues).
- Industrial Worker (Industrial Workers of the World), February, March 1964.
- The Kansas Messenger (Christian Churches of Kansas, Topeka, KS), June 1968.
- Labor (Standard Railroad Labor Organizations), March 1962.
- Manila Bulletin (Philippines), October 1969.
- National Chronicle (Hal W. Hunt, ed.-pub., Burney, CA), October-November 1966.
- The Philippines Herald (Manila), October 1969.
- RF Illustrated (Rockefeller Foundation), October 1972.
- The Rhodesia Herald (Salisbury), January 1968; April 1970.
- The Rising Tide (Freedom Leadership Foundation, Washington, D.C.), January-February, November 1978.
- Spotlight News (Forum Press Associates, St. Louis, MO), Vol IV, No. 1; Vol, VI, No. 1, n.d.
- The Tablet (Brooklyn, NY), July 1961.
- The Torch (United America Movement, Chicago, IL), September, November 1969.
- Vancouver Times, August 1964.