Knovel - EndNote
- Search for the desired item. Click on item record to view the table of contents for the book.
- On the left hand side of the page, underneath the picture of the book/journal in which you're searching, click the Citation button.
- A new window appears displaying the citation. Insert the page numbers of the section you viewed in the blank box above the citation, then hit the Export link.
- A drop down menu appears; select EndNote.
- A new window appears prompting you to find, save, or cancel. Save the file as an RIS (.ris) file.
- Login to EndNote Web.
- Under Collect, select Import References.
- Click Browse to locate and attach the saved text file.
- Under Filter, select ProCite RIS.
- Select the group where you would like the citation to be placed, then hit Import.
Want to know more about EndNote Citation Manager?