RefWorks Instructions - Knovel
- View the chapter or book you wish to export to RefWorks. Write down the page numbers of the sections you need to cite.
- On the left hand side of the page, click the Gear button.
- Choose Create Citation
- A new window opens providing the citation to the book. To cite sections in the book, type in the desired page numbers.
- Select Refworks from the drop down menu.
- A new window opens, you will be prompted to log into RefWorks,if you have not already logged in.
- The item is imported into RefWorks.
Want to know more about RefWorks Citation Manager?