Cell Phone Policy
Use cell phones in these designated areas: East and West lobbies.
- Leave cell phones turned on in quiet study areas.
- Disturb other library users by talking loudly on your phone.
- Use cell phones in non-designated areas of the library.
- Be considerate and keep in mind that others do not want to be disturbed with extended conversations
- Move to the east or west lobby area if you must keep your phone on to receive an important call.
- Make calls as brief as possible if you need to make or receive emergency calls.
- Respect staff and follow instructions if you are reminded of this policy.