Series 19. Photographs
- Arkansas Politics. Includes a photo of Orval E. Faubus; Democratic Campaign Headquarters in Miller County; a photo of T. J. Robinson on campaign; Senator Fulbright at the Governor McMath's inauguration ceremony, January 11, 1949.
- Awards and Honors. Photos of the senator receiving honorary degrees and awards such as the Honorary Knight Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire , October 10, 1975; the honorary degree from the Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan, June 1982; Theodore Roosevelt Award, October 24, 1986; First Annual World Press Institute Award for International Understanding, September 1986; honorary Doctor of Humane Letters, Johns Hopkins University, May 26, 1988; and the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Freedom from Fear Award, October 13, 1989.
- Fulbright Family. Includes photographs of the senator with Mary and Monroe Donsker.
- Fulbright's Foreign Visits. Photos of Fulbright trips to Denmark, ca 1929; Italy, November 1962; Algiers, November 1975; Quatar, June 1975; Latin America, 1976; China, April 1979; Japan, 1982; Athens, Greece, 1989; and others.
- Fulbright Formal and Informal Portraits.
- Fulbright Program. Photos of meetings of Fulbright Alumni in the United States and abroad.
- Fulbright in Arkansas. Photos of the senator at Arkansas State University, April 1979; during Homecoming on the Fayetteville Square, 1989.
- International Politics. Photos of the senator with King Faisal of Saudi Arabia.
- Media Involvement. Photos of the senator at the KDUB-TV Station, Lubbock, Texas, October 1960.
- Miscellaneous Photographs with the senator.
- National Politics. Photos of the senator with Leon Panetta; Oren Harris; and at the Inter-Parliamentary Union Conference, London ca October 1957.
- Pembroke College, Oxford, England.
- Social. Includes photos of the senator's visit with Jack Stephens and Kay Sugahara.
- University of Arkansas. Photographs pertain to the dedication of the Fulbright College in July 1982.
Return to Series List in Post-Senatorial Papers
Return to Special Collections Home Page.
Return to Library Home Page.