MDID: Architecture and Art Images
||You are currently off-campus.
For access, input your UARK username and password when prompted.
Remote access help is also available.
||ancient - recent
||This collection of architectural images from the Smart Media Center in the University of Arkansas School of Architecture consists of several groups:
Images can be browsed or searched by keyword. Students and faculty may use low-resolution images in instructional settings; faculty may contact the Smart Media Center for information on setting up customized slideshows or collections for classes.
- Archivision is core architecture collection purchased by and for the UA School of Architecture representing major Greek, Roman, Medieval, Renaissance, Baroque, 18th & 19th Century and Modern sites.The collection also includes gardens & parks, city skylines, cityscapes and public art as well as other design related topics.
- Art and Architecture consists of 30,000+ images drawn from the School of Architecture's Smart Media Center and includes landscape and art images as well as architectural photographs, drawings, and plans
- Art Images for College Teaching (AICT) offers almost 3,000 images in the public domain
- Historic Illustrations of Art & Architecture offers nearly 300 images published primarily in the 18th and 19th centuries
- Historic Posters includes 167 illustrations from the 19th century
- James Collection of English Architecture offers more than 600 images from the Norman, Gothic; Tudor, Baroque and Neoclassical periods
- James Madison University Art Collection includes more than 1,000 images from all time periods and styles
||Images are licensed for instructional, noncommercial use ONLY. Any images used on instructional web sites MUST be password-protected.