Food and Drink Policy
- Drink beverages from reclosable containers and consume snack foods only in library study areas.
- Acceptable beverage containers are covered and reclosable, such as spill-proof travel mugs.
foods are vending machine types of candy, chips, snacks etc.
- Hot and aromatic foods are not acceptable.
Do Not Drink or Eat:
- In non-designated areas such as Special Collections, Research Commons, and other areas near computers.
- At or near a photocopiers, printers, micro-form readers, or media equipment.
- Be considerate and keep in mind that drinks can damage books, equipment,
- Exercise personal responsibility for spills and food trash removal.
- Respect staff and follow instructions if you are reminded of this