Table of Contents
- Descriptive Summary
- Access Information
- Use Information
- Acquisition Information
- Processing Information
- Preferred Form of Citation
- Biographical Note
- Scope and Content Note
- Subject Terms
- Detailed Description of the Collection
- Miller, William Read, 1823-1887
- William Read Miller Letter
- Inclusive Dates
- MC 754
- 0.01 linear feet (1 folder)
- Materials are in English.
- Special Collections Department, University of Arkansas Libraries
- Letter from Governor William Read Miller to D. E. Jones, pertaining to resignation of Jones as a Trustee of the Arkansas Industrial University.
Please call (479) 575-8444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks in advance of your arrival to ensure availability of the materials.
No Use Restrictions Apply.
No Interlibrary Loan.
Standard Federal Copyright Laws Apply (U.S. Title 17).
The William Read Miller Letter was separated from MC 14, University of Arkansas Archives.
Processed by Nan Lawler; completed in February 1988.
Preferred Form of Citation
William Read Miller Letter (MC 754), Special Collections, University of Arkansas Libraries, Fayetteville.
See Special Collections Citation Guide for more detailed information on how to cite specific documents from the collection.
William Read Miller (1823-1887) served as Arkansas' governor from 1877-1881.
Scope and Content Note
Letter, June 6, 1878, from Governor William Read Miller to D. E. Jones, pertaining to resignation of Jones as a Trustee of the Arkansas Industrial University.
The following persons, organizations, or topics are among those represented within the collection materials:
Arkansas Industrial University
Jones, Dudley E.
Detailed Description of the Collection
The following contains a detailed list of the materials in the collection
Box Small Manuscript Collections Box 5
|Box Small Manuscript Collections Box 5||Folder MC 754||
William Read Miller letter to D. E. Jones, June 6, 1878
END OF COLLECTION