Text Message Service
You can now receive library notifications via text message.
Opt in for text messages from the library to receive timely notices on these and other topics:
- Holds ready for pickup
- List of current checkouts and due dates
- List of items due soon or overdue
The service also allows you to renew items or cancel holds by text message.
Read the FAQs below for instructions on signing up and configuring the service.
The fine print
- Text messaging rates apply. Check with your mobile provider for details.
- The service is optional and does not replace email notices.
- By opting into library text messages, you are consenting to share your UA ID number, phone number, and checkout information with our text message service provider. Checkout information is deleted in 14 days while your UA ID number and phone number remain on file until you opt out of the service.