- Libraries Home
- Find Documents
Renovation Update:Documents have moved to locations throughout Mullins Library and the Library Annex.
Need help finding documents? Ask us.
The University Libraries have been a selective depository for United States documents since 1907, and we hold United States federal documents dating back to the 18th century.
Tools for locating government documents:
- From 1976 - present most United States documents can be found in the Library Catalog
- QuickSearch offers indexing for and some full text for U.S. documents. "Government Document" is a Format Type limit in QuickSearch.
- Browse our links to many current publications at federal websites.
- Earlier documents may also be found in the catalog or by using print or online indexes such as ProQuest Congressional.
- The U.S. Congressional Serial Set Online offers full text of reports and documents from 1789 - 1980.
- Consult the Government Documents Librarian for research questions or for help in locating U.S. and Arkansas documents.