Mullins Library Seat Reservation Service
Reserve your socially-distanced study space in Mullins Library with our new seats reservation system.
About the Service
- We currently have reservable seats in the Hodges and Walton Reading Rooms on the Lobby Level and on Level One.
- Reserve your seat for up to 4 hours at a time. Depending on availability, you may reserve your seat again for another 4 hours.
- Other seating areas, including the computer lab area and seating between shelves on Level One remain open on a first come, first served basis.
- Furniture has been configured to maintain safe distancing and for individual study. Please do not move chairs or tables.
How to Reserve a Seat
- Navigate to our seat reservation form and pick your floor.
- Times marked in green are available. Select the start time you wish. By default, your booking will last for 4 hours or until library close. You can choose an earlier end time in the drop-down menu.
- Click Submit Times.
If you are not already logged into campus systems, you will be promoted to login with your UARK email and password.
- After logging in, you will see a confirmation page with your seat booking details. Confirm your details and click Continue.
- Click Submit my Booking.
- You will receive a confirmation email with an option to add the booking to your calendar.
- When you arrive at your seat, scan the QR code with your phone or use the link in your confirmation email to check in to your seat.
Read detailed instructions below.