Special Collections Service Updates
Special Collections is open by appointment. Limited appointments are available and must be confirmed by staff.
Digital Collections and remote research assistance will remain available for all researchers.
- Masks and social distancing continue to be required at this time.
- Advance appointments are required.
- Limited appointments are available and must be confirmed by staff.
- Appointments must be scheduled and all materials requested a minimum of three business days in advance. Additional materials cannot be made available while you are onsite for your research appointment.
- Due to space restrictions, limits apply to the number of materials that can be consulted each day.
- Contact email@example.com for more information.
How to Schedule an Appointment
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule and confirm your appointment at least three days in advance of your visit.
Advance confirmation for appointments from staff is required.
Appointments are available:
- Monday, 1-4 pm
- Tuesday, 1-4 pm
- Wednesday, 1-4 pm
- Thursday, 1-4 pm
- Friday, 1-4 pm
Note that these policies and procedures are subject to change.
Researchers are welcome to contact Research Services for remote reference assistance. Email email@example.com for more information.
Please note that delays may occur as we implement new health and safety guidelines.