Web Development Committee
The Web Development Committee reports to the Libraries Administrative Group and is responsible for:
- Reviewing materials to be posted on Libraries' website for clarity, consistency.
- Recommending and developing new modules, projects.
- Investigating new technologies for Web development and management.
- Enforcing standards and accessibility guidelines.
- Assisting all library staff in organizing content for Web publication.
- Assessing performance of the website in light of user needs and addressing areas needing improvement.
- Kelsey Lovewell Lippard (chair)
- Amy Allen
- Molly Boyd
- Mary Gilbertson
- Melanie Griffin
- Dylan Hurd
- Beth Juhl
- Elaine Thornton
First Friday, 9am
- Minutes 10/4/2019
- Minutes 2/2/2018