The Libraries' high-density annex opened in summer 2018, providing a climate-controlled environment for the university's growing library collection of books and other materials, while freeing up needed space in Mullins Library, the main research library on campus. The 27,000-foot storage facility can accomodate approximate 1.8 million volumes when filled to capacity.
Materials are paged from the Library Annex multiple times each weekday. You can request items from the Library Annex by clicking one of these buttons when viewing a record in the library catalog:
- Request this Item
- Click this button to request that a volume be paged for you so that you can check it out. Items will be delivered to the library service desk (Pick up location) you select. You will be notified by email when your items are ready for pickup.
- Request an Article Scan
- Use this button to request a copy of an article from a journal in storage. Your article request will be delivered through the ILLiad interlibrary loan / document delivery system.
- Request a Chapter Scan
- Use this button to request a copy of a book chapter from an item in storage. Your chapter request will be delivered through the ILLiad interlibrary loan / document delivery system. Due to copyright restrictions, chapter requests are limited to 10% of the total volume or up to 50 pages.
- Special Collections Request
- Used this button to request that items from the Arkansas Collection or Special Collections be paged for you to consult in the Special Collections reading room.
- Manuscripts and Archival Materials
- You may request archival materials directly through your Aeon account or by locating the item in ArchivesSpace.
Questions about the Library Annex? Contact User Services, 479-575-4104 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.