University Libraries Updates
The newly-renovated Levels 3 and 4 of Mullins Library are open!
New services and spaces include:
- Inviting spaces for collaboration and quiet study.
- Quiet Study
- On Level 3, ample seating with power and usb connections
- Walton Reading Room on Level 2
- Hodges Reading Room on Level 2
- Collaboration Spaces
- On Level 4, ample group and individual seating with power and usb connections
- 12 large reserveable study rooms, each accomodating 5-6 people: book one now!
- 10 smaller study rooms on Level 4 available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Flex-space rooms for events and classes up to 32 people: request a reservation!
- Special spaces designated for graduate student and faculty use on Level 3. Use your ID card for access.
- Individual faculty carrels available in 16 week blocks. More information and faculty carrel application form...
- Quiet Study
- Personal lockers: see locker instructions and policies
- Call numbers 1 - PS 3562 are on Level 3
- Call numbers PS 3563 - Z are on Level 4
- Reference and Government Documents Reference are on Level 4
- Progress Update!
- The east entrance of Mullins is now compliant with ADA accessibility standards. Thank you so much for your patience while this issue was being addressed.
Service Changes related to COVID-19
The Libraries continue to provide our services and collections in accordance with campus safety guidelines.
- In alignment with campus and CDC guidance, masks are required indoors – regardless of vaccination status – when at least 6-feet of social distancing can’t be maintained.
- No food is permitted; beverages in reclosable containers are allowed.
- Due to physical distancing and space limitations in Mullins Library during construction, the Libraries are not able to host high school or other outside groups at this time.
- ARKLink cards from participating Arkansas colleges and universities will be accepted.
- Interlibrary Loan offices are closed to visitors but services are operating normally. Please continue to submit requests.
- Book drops are open for the return of materials. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to return materials by mail.
- Contact us at email@example.com to request materials for your students.
- Special Collections is open by appointment only, 1-4pm Monday-Friday. Masks are required for all users.
We're Open, Even When the Buildings are Closed
There are many ways the Libraries can provide you with expert help and services, on campus or off. Check our Open page for a full list of online services and collections.