Levels 1 and 2 continue to be closed for renovation.
University Libraries Mullins Renovation Updates
As renovation efforts progress, University Libraries staff are excited to announce a variety of new spaces and services that will be available on Levels 1 and 2 of Mullins Library during the fall 2024 semester.
- Printing stations are available on the east (Old Main) side of level 4. A print release station is on the northeast corner (towards Maple Street) while a small computing lab at the southeast corner and print release station are in the southeast corner (towards Dickson Street).
Visit printsmart.uark.edu to get started.
- Current Periodicals are now on level 3 in the northeast corner (Old Main side).
- KIC Scanners are on the east stairwell, level 4.
- The Help Desk has moved to 4th floor west (Union side).
- The Interlibrary Loan Department has moved to Mullins room 449. You can still retrieve your ILL requests at the Help Desk (4th floor west).
- The Multimedia Services Department has moved to Mullins room 463.
Two microfilm readers, one multimedia viewing station, and one audio video editing station are available.
- Microfilm, microfiche, and map collections have moved to the Library Annex LISA location and are being prepared for retrieval requests. Thank you for your patience.
View a browseable list of Arkansas newspapers on microfilm.
- Children's Collection moved to 4th floor
- M1 - MT999 (Music, Musical Scores) moved to 4th floor
- All Fine Arts Library materials have been moved to 4th floor
Some library departments have moved offsite. View our personnel directory for updated office information.
Up-to-date location information is available in our call numbers and locations guide.