University Libraries Updates
Collections and Services Are on the Move!
In preparation for phase II of the Mullins renewal project, materials and departments continue to move:
Levels 1 and 2 are now closed for renovation.
- A small general access computer lab will soon be available on the north east side of level 4 with black and white printing only.
- KIC Scanners are on the east stairwell, level 4.
- Current Periodicals have been moved temporarily to 4th floor southwest. (Will be moved to 3rd floor after winter break.)
- The Help Desk has moved to 4th floor west (Union side).
- The Interlibrary Loan Department has moved to Mullins room 449. You can still retrieve your ILL requests at the Help Desk (4th floor west).
- The Multimedia Services Department has moved to Mullins room 463.
Two microfilm readers, one multimedia viewing station, and one audio video editing station are available.
- Microfilm, microfiche, and map collections have moved to the Library Annex LISA location and are being prepared for retrieval requests. Thank you for your patience.
View a browseable list of Arkansas newspapers on microfilm.
- Children's Collection moved to 4th floor
- M1 - MT999 (Music, Musical Scores) moved to 4th floor
- All Fine Arts Library materials have been moved to 4th floor
Some library departments have moved offsite. View our personnel directory for updated office information.
Up-to-date location information is available in our call numbers and locations guide.