Eligible users may request that library items to be pulled and held for them at five libraries:
- Mullins Library
- Chemistry and Biochemistry Library
- Fine Arts Library (closed for renovation)
- Multimedia Services
- Physics Library
Materials at Crystal Bridges Museum Library do not circulate and must be consulted at the museum.
You will receive an email notice when the items are available for pick up.
Items will be held for five days from the day an email pickup notification is generated. Items not picked up after five days will be returned to the shelf. Items currently checked out to another patron may be requested and will be placed on hold as soon as they are returned.
How to Request
- Log into your library account
- Search for the items to be requested.
- Click the request link on the full record
- Select a pickup location.
- Enter any additional instructions in the note field
All your requests are viewable from My Library Account and may be cancelled before they are processed by library staff.
Items that may generally be requested
- Bound journals
- Most audio and video materials
- Music scores
- Some micro format materials
- Government documents
- On order or in-process materials
Items that may generally NOT be requested
- Materials from Crystal Bridges Museum Library, Young Law Library, Special Collections, and most reference collections
- Unbound journals
- Current Newspapers
- Materials sent to the Bindery
- Course Reserves materials
- Internet materials
Questions about requesting?Mullins Help Desk