Library Maps, Locations, and Directions
Campus Libraries Map
Mullins Library Floor Plans
Mullins Renewal Update: Collections are moving in preparation the reopening of Levels 3 and 4.
Questions about a location in Mullins? Ask us!
- Lobby Level
- Art exhibits
- Children's Literature Collection
- Computer Lab / IT Support
- Dean's Office and administrative Offices
- Global Campus Instructional Design Office
- Government Reference Collection
- Helen R. Walton Reading Room
- Human Resources
- Lindley and Kaneaster Hodges Jr. Reading Room
- Multimedia Services (audio, video, and microform viewing, current periodicals)
- Reference Collection
- Research Consultations
- Scanners and copiers
- Scholarly Communications
- Content Services
- UA Yearbooks Collection
- User Services / Research Desk
- Level One
- Special Collections
- Library Instruction Room 102, Viewing Room 104
- Main collection call numbers A - U
- Level Three is currently closed for renovation.
- Level Four is currently closed for renovation.
Driving, Parking, and Campus Map
Visitors may use pay parking in campus garages. The two most convenient parking garages are Garland Center and Stadium Drive (maps below). Both have options to pay for parking in numbered spots at the cost of $1.65 an hour. Payment stations accept major credit cards.
Visitors may also purchase a visitor's parking permit and obtain a map of the campus at the Parking Office in the Transit and Parking Department, located at 155 Razorback Road.
The Razorback Transit Service is open to the general public. Most Razorback routes stop at the Union Station directly west of Mullins Library.
Garland Avenue Garage
Stadium Drive Garage