Special Collections supports the research, teaching, and learning mission of the University of Arkansas by collecting, preserving, and providing access to unique and rare materials.
Special Collections News
Recently Opened Collections
- Lee Wilson and Company Records
- Materials in the collection fall into three basic groups: the Bank of Wilson, Lee Wilson and Company, and Keiser Supply Company. Bank of Wilson records relate to both individual and business accounts. Lee Wilson and Company records pertain to the activities of the company as well as the communities founded by Lee Wilson. Keiser Supply Company records relate to both individuals and businesses.
- Beverly Heyen NAFSA Region III Papers
- This collection includes correspondence, memoranda, financial records, clippings, and nomination forms from the NAFSA Region III Honors Ceremonies from 1987 to 1996 composed by NAFSA member and chair of the 1996 NAFSA Region III conference, Beverly Heyen.
- Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (CU) Research Materials
- Oversized notecards with research notes and bibliographic information on sources related to the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (CU) and/or the Fulbright Program; related research materials and correspondence.
- Randall B. Woods Interview Tapes
- The collection includes eighty-two audiocassette tapes containing interviews conducted by Randall Woods with J. William Fulbright, Dale Bumpers, McGeorge Bundy, Orval Faubus, Allan Gilbert, Hoyt Purvis, Arthur Schlesinger, Dean Rusk, Lee Williams, and others as part of research for Woods' biography on Fulbright.
Recently Added Books
Featured Exhibit: New Acquisitions
Highlighting recent acquisitions as part of our exhibit program gives us the opportunity to share such newly acquired materials with the public.