Special Collections supports the research, teaching, and learning mission of the University of Arkansas by collecting, preserving, and providing access to unique and rare materials.
Special Collections News
Recently Opened Collections
- Paul Young Jr. Papers
- This collection consists primarily of architectural drawings completed during Young's nearly 5 decade -long career. Additionally, there are photographs and supplementary documents including indices of professional projects and prospective projects.
- Gordon Morgan Papers
- Gordon Morgan was a professor of Sociology for more than 40 years. The bulk of the collection consists of writing by Morgan and also contains correspondence, speeches, lectures, class assignments, and audio visual materials.
- University of Arkansas Asian Studies Records
- The collection contains three booklets of lesson plans from Asian Studies summer workshops.
- James R. Dodson, Jr. Photographs
- The collection consists of photographs of buildings on the university campus, the scenery around the campus, and the 1939 spring commencement proceedings.
Recently Added Books
Featured Exhibit: Arkansas from Scratch: Recipes for Changing Communities
This exhibit explores the stories told by a selection of cookbooks and recipe books in the University of Arkansas Special Collections Division.