Special Collections supports the research, teaching, and learning mission of the University of Arkansas by collecting, preserving, and providing access to unique and rare materials.
Special Collections News
Recently Opened Collections
- James R. Dodson, Jr. Photographs
- The collection consists of photographs of buildings on the university campus, the scenery around the campus, and the 1939 spring commencement proceedings.
- Joseph Taylor Robinson Papers Supplement
- Correspondence, speeches, scrapbooks, photographs, and other materials pertaining to the life and work of Joseph Taylor Robinson, and supplementing the Joseph Taylor Robinson Papers, 1900-1937 (216 feet).
- Fulbright Family Business Records
- This collection includes company ledgers, minutes, correspondence, property records, financial records, and other documents related to various Fulbright family businesses. The vast majority of the collection is made up of materials relating to the J.H. Phipps Lumber Company, of which the Fulbrights were majority shareholders.
- John Fuller Cross Oral History Interview
- Transcript of oral history of Cornerstone Bank (Eureka Springs, AR) chairman John Fuller Cross, conducted on September 2, 2011.
Recently Added Books
Featured Exhibit: Arkansas from Scratch: Recipes for Changing Communities
This exhibit explores the stories told by a selection of cookbooks and recipe books in the University of Arkansas Special Collections Division.