Special Collections supports the research, teaching, and learning mission of the University of Arkansas by collecting, preserving, and providing access to unique and rare materials.
Special Collections News
Recently Opened Collections
- George Fisher Papers
- Cartoons, art, correspondence, clippings, photographs, and artifacts from the life of George Fisher, a political cartoonist from Arkansas.
- Bill Lewis Papers
- Newspaper clippings, correspondence, and artifacts from Bill Lewis, a former columnist for the Arkansas Gazette.
- Robert Ridgway Case, Sr. Papers
- Materials related to the life and military service of Robert (Bob) Ridgway Case, Sr., a decorated World War II veteran, including two journals detailing Case's experiences as an airman and as a prisoner of war in Barth, Germany.
- Ulrich Littman Papers
- Correspondence, memoranda, reports, and other published and unpublished writings, mostly regarding the formation and operation of the United States Educational Commission in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Recently Added Books
Featured Exhibit: Arkansas from Scratch: Recipes for Changing Communities
This exhibit explores the stories told by a selection of cookbooks and recipe books in the University of Arkansas Special Collections Division.