Special Collections supports the research, teaching, and learning mission of the University of Arkansas by collecting, preserving, and providing access to unique and rare materials.
Special Collections News
Recently Opened Collections
- Billy James Hargis Papers Addendum
- The Billy James Hargis Papers Addendum includes materials related to Billy James Hargis and his family; his early career; and the activities and personnel of the Christian Crusade organization.
- University of Arkansas News Bureau Scrapbooks
- The collection consists of eleven bound volumes. One volume contains press releases while the other volumes contain newspaper clippings from 1932-1940.
- Fay Jones Undergraduate Projects Materials
- The collection consists primarily of academic mechanical and architectural drawings completed by Architect Fay Jones as an undergraduate student before and after a stint in the Navy during World War II.
- Wallace Institute Board of Directors Materials
- Correspondence, notes, and resolution pertaining to the Board of Directors of the Wallace Institute of Van Buren, Arkansas.
Recently Added Books
Featured Exhibit: New Acquisitions
Highlighting recent acquisitions as part of our exhibit program gives us the opportunity to share such newly acquired materials with the public.