Special Collections supports the research, teaching, and learning mission of the University of Arkansas by collecting, preserving, and providing access to unique and rare materials.
Special Collections News
Recently Opened Collections
- John Clinton Futrall Papers
- This collection contains correspondence, addresses and speeches, essays, scrapbook, and other materials created or received by Futrall, President of the University of Arkansas from 1913 to 1939; by his father, Thomas Andrew Futrall, 1842-1917; and by other persons; pertaining to personal and familial interests and concerns of the Futrall family, and to the academic and professional careers of John Futrall and Thomas Futrall.
- George Fisher Papers
- Cartoons, art, correspondence, clippings, photographs, and artifacts from the life of George Fisher, a political cartoonist from Arkansas.
- Bill Lewis Papers
- Newspaper clippings, correspondence, and artifacts from Bill Lewis, a former columnist for the Arkansas Gazette.
- Robert Ridgway Case, Sr. Papers
- Materials related to the life and military service of Robert (Bob) Ridgway Case, Sr., a decorated World War II veteran, including two journals detailing Case's experiences as an airman and as a prisoner of war in Barth, Germany.
Recently Added Books
Featured Exhibit: Arkansas from Scratch: Recipes for Changing Communities
This exhibit explores the stories told by a selection of cookbooks and recipe books in the University of Arkansas Special Collections Division.