About the Libraries
255,088 remote logins
23,800 unique remote users
28,518 items delivered through ILL
3,131,090 online items accessed
33,965 linear feet of archival collections
Our Libraries and Collections
The library system of the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, includes the David W. Mullins Library, the main research facility on campus, and four branch libraries:
- The Chemistry and Biochemistry Library
- The Fine Arts Library
- The Physics Library
- The Robert A. and Vivian Young Law Library
Offering more than 3.1 million volumes, more than 233,000 journals and e-journals, and 1,900 manuscript collections, the Libraries provide research resources for disciplines from Accounting to Zoology, including:
- Special Collections, archival and rare materials
- Digital Collections, unique online documents, images, and media
- ScholarWorks@UARK, our institutional repository of student and faculty work
Browse our full list of library and collections list.
Our People and Services
- Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion
- Arkansas Folk and Traditional Arts
- Our Partners
- Library Annual Reports
The mission of the University of Arkansas Libraries is to provide access to information that will support and foster creativity, study, teaching, and research.
The vision of the University Libraries is to be the vibrant and diverse intellectual center of campus in concert with the University’s emergence as a nationally competitive, student-centered research university serving Arkansas and the world.
The University Libraries value
- Intellectual freedom
- An individual’s right to privacy
- Service that is efficient, innovative, reliable, and available to all
- Diversity in personnel, programs, and collections
*Statistics note: figures are for the preceding fiscal or calendar year. Contact us (email@example.com) or visit our annual reports page (https://libraries.uark.edu/info/annualreport.asp) if you have questions about library statistics.
1,887,849 books and ebooks
233,601 journals and ejournals
131,024 media titles
108,224 streaming titles
- 494 research consultations
- 537 instruction sessions
- 1,236 chat questions answered with an average rating of "excellent."