Select items from the University Archives have been digitized to facilitate research and discovery. If you are reusing items, please refer to the Special Collections Citations Guide for information on how to cite objects.
U of A Collections
- Arkansas Traveler Newspaper
- The Arkansas Traveler is the student newspaper at the U of A. The digital collection starts with the earliest editions in 1907.
- BAD Times Collection
- The BAD Times Collection is a student newspaper published from 1971-1977 by the student group Black Americans for Democracy (BAD).
- The University of Arkansas Campuses
- The University of Arkansas Campuses is a collaborative project created by U of A System archives in the Council of U of A College and Research Libraries (CUACRL). The collection consists of photographs and biographical information about campus leaders.
- Commence and Go Forth
- Commence and Go Forth is a collection of speeches given during commencement ceremonies.
- Fine Lines and Late Nights
- Fine Lines and Late Nights is a digital exhibit detailing the history of Vol Walker Hall and the Architecture Department at the U of A.
- Razorback Yearbooks
- The University of Arkansas yearbooks begin in 1897. The yearbooks are written and compiled by U of A students.
- Spaces and Faces
- Spaces and Faces contain photographs and information about named buildings on campus and the people who inspired the names.
- Shared History
- Shared History is a collection of photographs of the U of A campus and the city of Fayetteville.
- Extension Circulars
- The Extension Circulars are a practical publication produced for farmers and their families by the Cooperative Extension Service of the U of A Division of Agriculture. This collection begins in 1914.
- ScholarWorks is the Institutional Repository for the U of A, Fayetteville.